Vai al contenuto

My last message...

Kxrekorikus
 Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi. Wanted help here as Na'vi teacher.

Last things which have happened, had changed my point of view about you all.

This war between you and Touk Makto in my opinion is stupid. I thouhgt that he's right because I've listened only his part.

But I've written your news.

You also have right. He can't use user's databases and posts, all that private datas.

Yesterday I was thinking about all the situation.

I won't help him but also I don't know your version and cannot hear it.

I’ll write this on his Site , too.

I don't want help any side. This is your war, not mine.

Now I'll disappear forever. Everything what has happened is not my problem. My homes are Learnnavi and my own polish websites.

Especially thanks to my friends which have helped me here. I mean Txura'tawtute, Olo'eyktan, .:Neytiri:., Tawtute, Toruk Makto.

You have showed me my mistakes. I became stronger in Na'vi here. I also were Na'vi teacher but I observed your work and I have understood what I were doing wrong on my forums.

Thanks for all.

Your Friend, Kxrekorikus.

If you want to contact me, you can do it via Skpe: "kxrekorikus", but please use English or Na'vi :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Kaltxì tsmukan,

proprio come hai detto tu,questa non è la vostra guerra,tanto è vero che noi non vi abbiamo mai messi in mezzo a queste discussioni, è stato Toruk Makto a bandirci dalla chat di avatar-world e incitarvi a stare con lui contro di noi, il nostro messaggio nei vostri confronti è stato chiaro, eravamo disponibili a darvi spiegazioni ma non per farvi partecipare al conflitto,non sarebbe stato giusto.

Anche ad altri membri del nostro staff che non centravano nulla non è stato chiesto di partecipare,anzi al contrario abbiamo chiesto la neutralità,in quanto non essendo presenti dal principio non era giusto chiedere loro di schierarsi da questa o da quella parte.

Comprendiamo il tuo messaggio e prendiamo atto della tua decisione,ti ricordiamo solo che da parte nostra non hai mai ricevuto imposizioni di parte come invece è accaduto dall'altra parte.

Oel ngati kameie tsmukan...ti auguro il meglio,e quando vorrai farci visita,il forum e il sito saranno sempre aperti a te ^_^

Buon proseguimento e buona fortuna ^_^

Ta -Neytiri-

Kaltxì tsmukan,

just like you said, this is not your war, so much so that we we've never put in the middle of these discussions was to makt Toruk banned from chat of avatar-world, and inspire you to stand with him against us , our message to you is clear, we were willing to explain himself but not to involve the conflict, would not be fair.

Even other members of our staff that has nothing to do has not been asked to participate, on the contrary we asked neutrality, as not being present from the beginning it was not fair to ask them to stand by this or that side.

We understand your message and take note of your decision, you just know that from our side you have never received the charges as has happened on the other side.

Oel Ngati kameie tsmukan ... I wish you the best, and when you want to visit us, the forum and the site will always be open to you ^ _ ^

Good continuation and good luck ^ _ ^

Ta-Neytiri-

P.S. traduction by google

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ^^

Ci tengo a precisare che noi per primi siamo dispiaciuti che voi siate stati coinvolti in una questione assolutamente non di vostra competenza la quale avremmo sicuramente voluto evitare anche noi.

Non posso che farti i miei migliori auguri per la tua scelta e ricordarti in ogni caso che qua su Avatar-italia sarai sempre il benvenuto 😊

Oel ngati kameie ma tsmukan, Eywa ngahu ^^

Ta Tsamsiyu

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ^^

I want to clarify that we are the first to regret that you are been involved in an absolutely not your competence, the

which we definitely wanted to avoid too.

I can only make you my best wishes for your choice and remember in any case here on Avatar-Italy will always be welcome

😊

Oel ngati kameie ma tsmukan, Eywa ngahu ^^

Ta Tsamsiyu

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hai perfettamente ragione,in attesa dell'apertura di avatar-world ho appena inserito la temporary english board,puoi tranquillamente esprimerti qui http://avatar-italia.it/forum/index.php?/forum/71-temporary-english-board/

^_^

You're absolutely right, awaiting for the Old-world I just entered the temporary english board, you can safely express here http://avatar-italia.it/forum/index.php?/forum/71-temporary-english-board/

^ _ ^

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I've posted there list of every known feature which would be published on November's Blu Ray special edition of Avatar.

If you want to translate, you can do it :)

TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE-TRANSLATE:

Ho postato lì lista di ogni caratteristica nota che sarebbero pubblicati sul numero di novembre di Blu Ray speciale di Avatar.

Se si vuole tradurre, si può fare

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ho postato lì ilst di ogni caratteristica nota che sarebbero pubblicati sul numero di novembre di Blu Ray speciale di Avatar.

Se si vuole tradurre, si può fare :)

Tradotto da Google-translate:

Ho postato lì ilst di OGNI caratteristica nota di Che sarebbero pubblicati sul NUMERO di novembre di Blu Ray Speciale di Avatar.

SE SI Vuole Tradurre, puo SI tariffa

[/ Quote]

Irayo ma tsmuk

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

[trad=Hey fratello! Ci lasci?]Hey tsmukan! Are you leave us?[/trad] :(

[trad=Abbiamo parlato molto in privato e continueremo a farlo]We talked a lot in private and continue to do so[/trad] :) [trad=Specialmente in Na'vi]Especially nìNa'vi[/trad] :D

[trad=Quindi buona fortuna per tutto]So good luck for all your things.[/trad] [trad=Grazie per il tuo buon Na'vi che hai scritto nel nostro sito e spero che tu continui a scriverci]Thank you for your good Na'vi wrote in our site and I hope you'll continue to write to us.[/trad]

[trad=A presto fratello!]See you soon tsmukan![/trad] :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

[trad=No.]Kehe. [/trad][trad=I won't leave.]Oe ke hivum.[/trad]

[trad=Here is my Home, too.]Fìplltxetsenge lu oeyä kelku kop[/trad]. [trad=Here live my friends]Mìfìtsenge terok eylan oeyä.

[/trad]

[trad=I don't speak Italian but I speak english and Na'vi very good.]Oel ke tslam Lì'fya leItalia slä plltxe nìNa'vi sì nìÌnglìsì nìlstan.[/trad]

[trad=We can chat together]Ayoeng tsun pivängkxo ’awsiteng ^^[/trad]

[trad=I want to teach you. I speak Na'vi well. I can teach you and help .:Neytiri:.and Olo'eyktan if you want]

Oe new srung si ayngaru. Oeri plltxe nìNa'vi nìlstan. Oe tsun kivar ayngati ulte srung sivi .:Neytiriru:. sì Olo'eyktanur txo aynga new. :P[/trad]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

[trad=No.]Kehe. [/trad][trad=I won't leave.]Oe ke hivum.[/trad]

[trad=Here is my Home, too.]Fìplltxetsenge lu oeyä kelku kop[/trad]. [trad=Here live my friends]Mìfìtsenge terok eylan oeyä.

[/trad]

[trad=I don't speak Italian but I speak english and Na'vi very good.]Oel ke tslam Lì'fya leItalia slä plltxe nìNa'vi sì nìÌnglìsì nìlstan.[/trad]

[trad=We can chat together]Ayoeng tsun pivängkxo ’awsiteng ^^[/trad]

[trad=I want to teach you. I speak Na'vi well. I can teach you and help .:Neytiri:.and Olo'eyktan if you want]

Oe new srung si ayngaru. Oeri plltxe nìNa'vi nìlstan. Oe tsun kivar ayngati ulte srung sivi .:Neytiriru:. sì Olo'eyktanur txo aynga new. :P[/trad]

??? I don't understand... .: Neytiri :. and Oe Swey lu on skype are the same persons xD

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

hi to all brothers, i still don't feel much comfortable in Na'vi but i can easily help everyone translating back and forth ur posts, so if u ever feel the need i can help, just let me know whenever u need

ciao a tutti fratelli, non mi sento ancora molto a mio agio con il Na'vi ma posso facilmente aiutare tutti traducendo in entrambe le direzioni i tuoi post, perciò se sentirai mai il bisogno io posso aiutare, fammi solo sapere quando hai bisogno

kìyevame

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Kaltxì ma Frapo!

Trram oe tamängìng mikyun tsayfmawnur a oe yawne lu Suteoru ta san Italia sìk taluna kem a oe ke srung salmi Toruk Maktoru… Nìteng taluna oel omum Lì’fyat leNa’vi. Fì’u ke längu prrte’ oeru…

Fol new futa oe kä neto.

Tsaw lu tìngay, kefyak?

Fìplltxetsenge ke längu le’eylan oer… Eromum oel futa lu oeru eylan kutusì fìplltxetsengemì.

Set oel ayngati hìryum… Tsaysuteri a new pivlltxe oehu, omum fya’ot a tsun sivi tsat.

Tsakem a oe namew slivu ayngeyä hapxìri lamängu oeyä kxeyey nì’aw.

Ke’ut ke layatem oeyä tìpe’unìl.

Tora ‘upxare ta Kxrekorikus.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Visitatore
Questa discussione è chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
 Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...